2021. What an interesting year. With the world turned upside down by a pandemic that seemingly had its sights set on...
Gravic to Present on HPE Shadowbase
2023 and Me at Upcoming SunTUG Sunshine Summit
Gravic will present HPE Shadowbase — 2023 and Me at the SunTUG Sunshine Summit in Tampa on March 3.
A wave of changes is occurring within Gravic: new team members, differentiating product enhancements, the acceleration of software innovation, new releases, and the consequential growing pains.
Learn how we are evolving, and how you can too. Accelerate your HPE NonStop operations by combining different solutions for exponential returns in the areas of: Business Continuity, Data Integration and Synchronization, Application Integration, Zero Downtime Migration, and Data Validation (Compare and Repair).
Please Register for the In-person MATUG & NYTUG Meetings, April 2023
Catch up on all things NonStop and hear what is new at HPE in the NonStop space: the HPE NonStop roadmaps, the latest news on NonStop development, product management, and sales. Participate in quality informational sessions from vendors, network with fellow HPE NonStop users, and catch up with friends.
These meetings are open at no cost to all HPE NonStop customers, partners, users, consultants, or other interested parties. User presentations are welcome, take preference to vendor presentations, and are free.
- Please register via Eventbrite for the in-person Mid-Atlantic Tandem User Group (MATUG) Meeting
- When: 8am-5pm on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- Where: at the HPE Office in Reston, VA, near Washington DC.
- Members are usually from the following states: Virginia, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and West Virginia, although anyone can attend.
- Contact Paden Holenstein, MATUG Vendor Liaison if you have any questions.
- Please register via Eventbrite for the in-person New York and New Jersey Area Tandem User Group (NYTUG) Meeting
- When: 8am-5pm on Thursday, April 27, 2023
- Where: at the HPE New York Customer Innovation Center in midtown New York City.
- Members are usually from the following states: Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and the Wilmington, Delaware area, although anyone can attend.
- Important RSVP requirement: because this location is an Executive Briefing Center, all participants must submit their name in advance in order to be admitted to the building. There cannot be any walk-ins for NYTUG.
- Note: Since it will be about four years since our last meeting, this year’s meeting will have more time allocated for socializing including an extended time for registration and breakfast.
- Contact Peter Schvarcz, NYTUG Chapter Lead if you have any questions.
Calling All Vendors, ISV’s, and software providers: There are several 25-minute vendor presentation slots available, for a reasonable sponsorship fee (estimated to be about $250). These slots will be filled on a “first-come first-serve” basis, based on the time of your email response to the respective liaisons above.
Tell your friends: please forward this announcement to others in your organization who may be interested in attending.
Gravic Publishes ICYMI (In Case You Missed It) – HPE Shadowbase – What’s New in ’22?
In case you missed it, we wrote an article, ICYMI (In Case You Missed It) – HPE Shadowbase – What’s New in ’22? in the January/February issue of The Connection based on our TBC 2022 presentation.
HPE Shadowbase software is:
- HPE’s strategic, go-forward data replication solution for Business Continuity along with Data Streaming for Data and Application Integration.
- Used for RDF replacements: a product that is MATURE, without any new features or planned enhancements.
- Committed to Data Integration and Streaming for HPE NonStop and Other Servers.
- Continuously available, providing automatic recovery from failures.
- Scalable, with high-data throughput.
- An extensive set of software solutions with many developments underway.
- Award-winning, achieving positive reviews, and modernizing enterprise applications.
Ken Scudder Joins Shadowbase Business Development Team
Gravic is proud to announce that Ken Scudder has joined our Shadowbase team as Vice President of Global Business Development. Ken has more than two decades of enterprise software experience in product management, sales, and business development.
His previous experience includes positions at XYPRO Technology, ACI Worldwide, CA Technologies, Peregrine Systems (acquired by HPE), and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting. A former Navy Officer and U.S. diplomat, Ken holds an MBA from the University of Southern California and a BS from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
The opportunity to work with Gravic, HPE NonStop, and build upon the relationships and products that he knows so well, was an opportunity not to be missed. Ken looks forward to supporting customers, partners, and driving new Shadowbase business opportunities!
Alfredo Gonzalez Joins Shadowbase Product Deployment Team
Gravic is also proud to announce that Alfredo Gonzalez has joined our Shadowbase team as Product Deployment Analyst. Alfredo has more than two decades of enterprise software experience in technical support, system administration, business development, and even coordatining and executing Disaster Recovery testing.
Alfredo is very excited to join Gravic and looks forward to supporting customers, partners, and driving new Shadowbase business opportunities in Latin America!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise globally sells and supports Shadowbase solutions under the name HPE Shadowbase. For more information, please contact your local HPE Shadowbase representative or visit our website. For additional information, please view our Shadowbase solution videos: Vimeo.com/ShadowbaseSoftware.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Copyright 2023.