2021. What an interesting year. With the world turned upside down by a pandemic that seemingly had its sights set on...
Please Attend These HPE Shadowbase Presentations at the NonStop TBC
If you are going to the HPE NonStop TBC event in October, please stop by Booth #P2 and attend one of our presentations. We look forward to talking with you and discussing how the HPE Shadowbase product suite can provide solutions to your most pressing business issues for business continuity, data integration and synchronization, and application integration.
Please attend HPE Shadowbase Mission Critical Use Case Solutions and Product News and learn about recent HPE Shadowbase releases and new features to solve various enterprise challenges:
- Business Continuity – maintain consistency and recoverability with active/passive, sizzling-hot-takeover, and active/active replication architectures
- Data Integration and Synchronization – feed data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores
- Application Integration – build real-time business intelligence systems for sales, fraud detection, and more
- Zero Downtime Migration – eliminate planned application downtime, and minimize the risks associated with hardware and software changes
- Compare and Repair – ensure audit compliance and validate that the standby/target database matches the source while working alongside any replication engine
Stay tuned for more information on our second presentation, New Data Integrity Architectures for Mission Critical Systems. We will also be giving a demo on HPE Shadowbase Compare capabilities and participating in the Business Continuity Panel Discussion.
Gravic Offers Two Add-on Products to HPE Shadowbase Suite
We are pleased to offer the following add-on products to the award-winning HPE Shadowbase data replication suite of products for our HPE NonStop customers.
1. HPE Shadowbase Compare is now being sold into every NonStop Business Continuity (BC) solution, regardless of the data replication product in use.
HPE Shadowbase Compare validates that the target matches the source and is how users can validate and verify that their replication configuration is correct, complete, and working properly. This link includes additional information about the benefits of HPE Shadowbase Compare (including a new, short video).
2. HPE Shadowbase Essentials is now being sold into every NonStop Data and Application Integration (DI/AI) solution, regardless of the data replication product in use.
HPE Shadowbase Data and Application Integration solutions allow customers to replicate their NonStop data to and from other database and application environments, including replicating Enscribe to SQL, or between the NonStop and Other Server target databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, SAP HANA, MySQL, Postgress, etc. The HPE Shadowbase Essentials bundle includes data transformation and mapping facilities, DDL and schema format conversion utilities, and data cleansing functions that simplify these complex tasks. Please visit this link for more information.
We are always happy and available to answer any questions you may have and discuss these add-on products with you. Please contact us.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise globally sells and supports Shadowbase solutions under the name HPE Shadowbase. For more information, please contact your local HPE Shadowbase representative or visit our website. For additional information, please view our Shadowbase solution videos: https://vimeo.com/shadowbasesoftware.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Copyright 2021.