2021. What an interesting year. With the world turned upside down by a pandemic that seemingly had its sights set on...
Please Register for the In-person MATUG & NYTUG Meetings, April 2023
Catch up on all things NonStop and hear what is new at HPE in the NonStop space: the HPE NonStop roadmaps, the latest news on NonStop development, product management, and sales. Participate in quality informational sessions from vendors, network with fellow HPE NonStop users, and catch up with friends.
These meetings are open at no cost to all HPE NonStop customers, partners, users, consultants, or other interested parties. User presentations are welcome, take preference to vendor presentations, and are free.
- Please register via Eventbrite for the in-person Mid-Atlantic Tandem User Group (MATUG) Meeting
- When: 8am-5pm on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- Where: at the HPE Office in Reston, VA, near Washington DC.
- Members are usually from the following states: Virginia, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and West Virginia, although anyone can attend.
- Contact Paden Holenstein, MATUG Vendor Liaison if you have any questions.
- Please register via Eventbrite for the in-person New York and New Jersey Area Tandem User Group (NYTUG) Meeting
- When: 8am-5pm on Thursday, April 27, 2023
- Where: at the HPE New York Customer Innovation Center in midtown New York City.
- Members are usually from the following states: Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and the Wilmington, Delaware area, although anyone can attend.
- Important RSVP requirement: because this location is an Executive Briefing Center, all participants must submit their name in advance in order to be admitted to the building. There cannot be any walk-ins for NYTUG.
- Note: Since it will be about four years since our last meeting, this year’s meeting will have more time allocated for socializing including an extended time for registration and breakfast.
- Contact Peter Schvarcz, NYTUG Chapter Lead if you have any questions.
Calling All Vendors, ISV’s, and software providers: There are several 25-minute vendor presentation slots available, for a reasonable sponsorship fee (estimated to be about $250). These slots will be filled on a “first-come first-serve” basis, based on the time of your email response to the respective liaisons above.
Tell your friends: please forward this announcement to others in your organization who may be interested in attending.