2021. What an interesting year. With the world turned upside down by a pandemic that seemingly had its sights set on...
Protect Your Software Assets in 2021 with HPE Shadowbase Software
As we leave behind 2020 and happily anticipate all that 2021 will bring, we want to review with you all of the ways that HPE Shadowbase software has you covered!
We look forward to releasing several new products and major updates to existing products in 2021, including HPE Shadowbase Zero Data Loss (ZDL) for NonStop, enhancements to Shadowbase log source replication for Oracle, Shadowbase Faster Compare™ for Enscribe databases improving our parallelism and leveraging our block technology, as well as important extensions to our DDL conversion capabilities, including SBCREATP, a new utility to map SQL/MP table schemas into target database formats. Our future development plans will extend our DDL replication for all of the NonStop databases we support, and additional data transformation options for the source databases we support (SBMAP extensions).
Stay tuned to the NonStop Insider in the upcoming months for these developments and all of the latest Shadowbase news, including virtual presentations, new use cases, articles, and videos. Hopefully, sometime in 2021, we will be able to meet face-to-face again. In the meantime, we will continue to make the most from virtual meetings, conferences, and interactions. Regardless of the medium, please know that we are always here to serve you, so reach out to us to discuss your needs at any time.
With HPE Shadowbase software you will:
- Sleep peacefully through the night, avoiding those alarming phone calls that your application or datacenter is down
- Rest easy knowing that with Shadowbase Sizzling-Hot-Takeover (SZT) and Continuous Availability solutions, your application will automatically detect a failure and failover to your backup
- Relieve yourself of anxiety: no need to wake up in the middle of the night just to “check on things”
HPE Shadowbase software provides:
- Automatic failover detection and recovery with Shadowbase Active/Almost-Active and fully Active/Active architectures
- Validate data consistency with Shadowbase Compare and repair inconsistencies with Shadowbase Repair
- Restore corrupted databases with Shadowbase UNDO-REDO
Use HPE Shadowbase Data and Application Integration to:
- Build real-time event-driven applications for competitive advantage
- Discover meaningful patterns in your data to rapidly build new value-add services
- Conquer Master Data Management (MDM)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise globally sells and supports Shadowbase solutions under the name HPE Shadowbase. For more information, please contact your local HPE Shadowbase representative or visit our website. For additional information, please view our Shadowbase solution videos at https://vimeo.com/shadowbasesoftware. To reach Shadowbase Support, please use your normal Support contact information or use Support. Please use contact us for all other inquiries.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Copyright 2021.