2021. What an interesting year. With the world turned upside down by a pandemic that seemingly had its sights set on...
Tributary Systems: What to expect in our 2020 Bootcamp Virtual Booth
By Glenn Garrahan, Director HPE Business
As I write this, we’re only about a month and a half from the very first NonStop Virtual Bootcamp. Of course Tributary Systems will be participating in the Bootcamp, as we do every year. NonStop is an important market segment for us, we’ve been supporting NonStop users as an OEM supplier and Backup/Restore hardware and software vendor for the last quarter of a century. So what can virtual visitors expect in our booth?
They’ll be all kinds of specific information on Tributary Systems’ Storage Director, the lowest cost NonStop backup solution on the market with on-premise and Cloud Tiering capabilities. And just announced, Tributary can now provide NonStop Backup Storage as a Service! Materials in the booth will include NonStop focused PowerPoint presentations, Storage Director product datasheets, a CIO Review article featuring TSI’s CEO, Shawn Sabanayagam. In addition, we’ve scheduled a 30 minute live talk on November 17th, at 11:45 AM PST on US Track2 where we’ll discuss the extraordinary feature set and multiple advantages Storage Director brings to the NonStop Backup environment. Plus Tributary Systems’ staff will man the virtual booth, ready to answer any questions attendees may have about TSI or our products.
So as you get ready for the Virtual Bootcamp, ask yourself this question:
Wouldn’t any NonStop customer appreciate saving 40% or more in data backup and archive costs while simultaneously increasing data security, availability and backup/restore performance? Well visit our booth and attend our live presentation to find out how this is possible.
In the meantime, review this list of key features TSI’s Storage Director brings to the NonStop Storage Environmet:
- Provides fully automated backup, restore and DR operations
- Replaces Dell EMC Data Domain, IBM ProtecTier and all other dedup backup appliances
- Intelligently scales storage locally and into the cloud (AWS, Google, Azure) or any object storage cloud
- Provides a customized high performance front-end to IBM Cloud Object Storage (Cleversafe) and Hitachi HCP object storage
- Incorporates AES 256 bit encryption and enhanced security
- Incorporates built-in data reduction, WAN optimization and latency reduction
- Meets or exceeds data backup requirements for speed, capacity, compatibility and reliability
- Scales seamlessly by adding nodes to meet performance requirements and add cache for multiple petabytes of storage
- Enables alternate site disaster recovery schemes
- User-defined policies allow flexible tape, disk, flash, cloud and data migration strategies
- Supports heterogeneous, multi-platform server environments on a single Storage Director backup appliance
- Customized configurations for higher availability and specific customer needs
- Supports tape library consolidation, modernization and replacement
Recall that Tributary Systems has been a HPE NonStop OEM solutions supplier and partner for over two decades; we know NonStop and understand NonStop customer requirements.
Of course, if you’d like additional information on NonStop Tape or Storage Director, visit www.tributary.com, or call Matt Allen at 713-492-7434.
Storage Director allows NonStop professionals to “augment what they have and use it in creative new ways!”