This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data.
NONSTOP INSIDER is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not collect any Sensitive Dataabout you. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
What Personal Data we collect
We only ever request and store your name and email address details
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to contact you due to newsletters, marketing, or other specific correspondence
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ found at the bottom of marketing emails and newsletter communications.
- HOW WE’LL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process your personal data in the following ways:
- To notify you of upcoming events that may interest you
- Marketing communications – such as Newsletters
We will never share your personal data with any third parties within your specific opt-in consent.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHO WE CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may have to share your personal data with the following parties:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OVERSEAS
Your personal data may be transferred and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) including some that may not have the laws that provide the same level of protection for personal data. When we do this, we’ll ensure it has appropriate level of protection.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- HOW LONG WE’LL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We’ll keep your personal data for as long as you have a relationship with us and wish to continue to receive marketing information from us. After you end the relationship, we will remove your personal data within one week of notification.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have a number of rights relating to the personal data we hold on you. E.g. ask us to share what personal data we hold on you, ask for a correction to it, withdraw consent for us to it etc.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.